Greg Edwards P.E.
Greg has over 25 years of experience managing hundreds
of civil engineering projects. Besides completing numerous paving, grading, drainage and water and sewer
projects, he has managed projects where he was required to coordinate the work
of other professionals such as architects, electrical engineers, mechanical engineers,
traffic engineers, soil engineers, structural engineers, environmental engineers and surveyors.
Greg's design expertise and experience includes:
- Pavement Design including horizontal and vertical alignment for parking lots and drives; city and county streets; state and local highways; divided and undivided roadways; super-elevated highways; sight distance studies; and pavement thickness designs for both concrete and asphalt pavements.
- Drainage Improvements including channels and swales; roadway culverts; urban storm drainage systems; hydrologic modeling (rational, HEC-1, TR-20, etc.); hydraulic modeling (HEC-2, HEC-RAS, etc.); detention pods (for both water quality and quantity control); and underground detention and discharge systems.
- Potable Water Facilities including low volume water wells; ground storage facilities; pumping stations; water distribution systems (6" to 30" diameter designs); and flow and pressure studies.
- Sanitary Sewer Facilities including lift stations; metering stations; force mains; inverted siphons; gravity mains (6" to 18" diameter mains); and flow and capacity studies.
- Site Design including layout of commercial and industrial sites; layout of residential sites; and landscape and screening.
- Traffic and Transportation including intersection design; and traffic signal and signage warrants.
Contact GEES »